7 Ways a Professionally Designed Logo Can Help Your Business
It’s very true that good first impressions can go a long way. In the business world, your logo is your biggest first impression. This doesn’t mean you just get any logo. Your best bet is to get a well-designed, professional logo that portrays a strong brand and attracts, as well as inspires, consumers who may have no experience or prior knowledge of your business. I mean, what else is going to make them confident that you will deliver top notch services or products before they talk to you? So, without a professionally designed logo, you, as the business owner, may never get a chance to prove to potential customers that you have what it takes to help them achieve their goals. Aside from the obvious reasons of why it’s important to have a professionally designed logo when starting a business, here are some more reasons:
- Attracts new customers or a larger clientele base: Having a professionally designed logo is proven to help grow your customer or clientele base. Just think about when you’re searching for a service or product and you find 2 companies offering what you’re looking for. One has a very professional looking logo and one has poor quality logo. Chances are, you will try your luck with the company that is more professionally represented. It just feels like the responsible thing to do. Just make sure that your work is as good as your logo, if not better.
- Makes you stand out from competitors: When you’re in an industry that is saturated with companies and businesses offering the same services as yours, standing out becomes crucial. What better place to start than your professionally designed logo, the very identity of your business? People should be able to look at your logo and know exactly what it is that you and your company are about. Take a look at the Amazon logo. It tells you, “Anything you want, we got you covered from A to Z.”
- Helps with Customer Loyalty: Studies have shown that “nostalgia” is a major part of keeping customers loyal. When your logo is aesthetically pleasing, be it simple or sophisticated, it makes it easier for the customer to get excited every time they see your logo. Of course, your customer service and quality are both crucial to keeping customers loyal as well, but you save your customer/client having to explain to a friend, “I know their logo sucks BUT they’re services are amazing!” What a terrible way to be introduced to a potential customer, right?
- Builds Trust with Professionalism: A well-designed logo is a big sign of professionalism. It screams, “I care about my business enough to take care of its image.” And if you care about the image of your business, then chances are, you care about doing whatever it takes to keep your customers happy to ensure the success of your business as well. As a potential customer/client, my willingness to take my chances with your company has just gone up.
- Tells the Customers Who You Are: Since most, if not all, businesses have a unique, distinct quality or even a specialty that makes them different from other businesses, the right logo will make it easier for customers to decide whether or not your company is just what they need.
- Provides a Visual Association: Logos provide the visual representation of what your business is selling; be it a service or a product. Therefore, no logo, or a badly executed logo leaves the mind of the potential customer/client to wonder what, exactly, it is that your company has to offer. In the wise words of our beloved Sweet Brown, “Ain’t nobody got time fa dat!” Do you own a business or are planning to start one? Then what are you waiting for? Contact Design Pro Web Solutions today and let us get you started on your journey to being a BOSS!